EurAdopt is an association of adoption organisations in 14 Western European countries working in the area of intercountry adoptions. Meeting regularly since the late 1970-ies to discuss topics of common concern. In 1993 EurAdopt was established. The association presently has member organizations in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
Meest recente berichten
- Bhutan votes for change, inclusive growth with Prime Minister-elect Lotay Tshering
- International IDEA and Community of Democracies strengthen cooperation for the promotion and support of democracy
- IDEA Internacional y la CEPAL convocan a políticos e intelectuales para evaluar el estado de la democracia en América Latina
- International IDEA and ECLAC bring together politicians and intellectuals to analyze the state of democracy in Latin America
- International IDEA and Thammasat University announce competition for Dr Surin Pitsuwan Fellowship